USEFUL INFORMATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAY IN MORTER
GENERAL CONDITIONS & SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY AT HOTEL KRONE
We can not wait to welcome you to our hotel! Here are some helpful hints for your booking to ensure that your time out in South Tyrol at the foot of Val Venosta’s three-thousanders runs smoothly and without any misunderstandings:
Green Pass - Safe travel in South Tyrol
The national Green Pass is required for touristic journeys into and out of Italian regions or autonomous provinces that have been classified an orange or red zone. Travel for professional, health or other necessary reasons, as well as for the return journey to the place of residence (to and from orange or red classified zones), will continue to be possible without a Green Pass.
The Green Pass constitutes evidence of one of the following points:
- completed vaccination against Covid-19;
- recovery from Covid-19;
- a negative Covid-19 molecular (PCR) or antigen test;
Negative test results from an antigen or PCR test taken anywhere in Italy or abroad are also accepted as a CoronaPass. They entitle the bearer to enter the indoor areas of hospitality facilities, such as restaurants and hotels, for 72 hours from midnight of the day on which the test was taken.
Important information about prices and rooms
- The prices are per person/day in a double room or in a double as single room with breakfast or half board (Sundays with breakfast only) as well as all included services of the hotel
- For groups: Prices on request; half board also possible on Sunday
- We are happy to take allergies and intolerances into consideration; please inform us before your arrival
- Prices for children on request
- Bookings can only be confirmed after the receipt of a deposit of 30% of the booking value. Please transfer the deposit to the following account: Hotel zur Krone - Sparkasse Latsch branch, BIC = CRBZIT2B03, IBAN = IT 70 Y060 4558 4500 0000 0139 701 (0 = zero)
- Local tax: We have to charge a local tax (residence tax) of 1.90 € per person and day for guests over 14 years of age, which is not included in our prices and has to be paid on site in cash
- Please understand that we cannot guarantee fixed room numbers or floors. Rooms are allocated according to availability! We try to fulfil your room wishes as well as possible
- Your room is available from 2 pm on the arrival day and until 10 am on the departure day
- We prefer payments in cash, but it is possible to pay by bank transfer (only before arrival), EC card or VISA/credit card (no American Express)
- Dogs on request; extra charge of 10 € per day without food. However, your four-legged darling has no access to the dining room and the outdoor and indoor swimming pools
Venosta Valley Card
We issue the Venosta Valley Card free of charge on arrival from May to October. It is valid for the entire duration of your stay, is personal and non-transferable.
The Venosta Valley Card allows you to use the Venosta Valley Train and all other public transport in South Tyrol free of charge. On presentation of the Venosta Valley Card you will also receive discounts at cable cars, museums and leisure facilities. As a very special highlight, the Venosta Valley Card enables you to enjoy exclusive additional services at advantageous prices at 10 selected attractions throughout the Venosta Valley in South Tyrol, which are exclusively reserved for holders of the Venosta Valley Card!
Cancellations are annoying for everyone. It is a pity if rooms remain free, although others would have liked to come; on the other hand, something can happen to everyone. In case of a cancellation we will of course try to rent the room out again. If we do not succeed, we unfortunately have to charge you for the cancellation. This also applies to late arrival or early departure:
- Cancellation up to two weeks before arrival will not incur any cancellation fees
- For cancellations up to one week before arrival we charge 50% of the booking value
- For cancellations within 3 days before arrival we charge 70% of the booking value
- In case of cancellation the day before arrival we charge 90% of the booking value
- In case of late arrival, early departure or no-show we charge 100% of the booking value
To avoid unpleasant surprises, we recommend you to take out travel cancellation insurance. If you should not start an already booked stay at all, or start late or leave earlier, this insurance will gladly cover your expenses.